Wednesday, November 5, 2008



I sincerely dont feel like anything today. So Obama won. I can't be happy for him because I'm so sad for all the deceived people who voted for him thinking it was going to get them something. Sad truth is - it's not.




Sigh...






Hey! Guess what's coming? Just 50 Days.


I'd better get crackin. I really have high hopes of things being different this year. I long for the old time, long forgotten Christmas of the past. I'd like to do less rushing around, and more enjoying my children. Less gift wrap and a happier family.

*several hours passed by*

I considered writing how I really feel but I just can't. This window still sits open on my desk and I just cant bring myself to explain. My head hurts, I'm super-pissed at my husband, and I just really want to go home. I can't remember a time I more wanted to go home since 9/11.

Counting the minutes.

No comments: